In preparation of the opening night of ‘Ordinary Days‘ – a show about the joy that can be found in the ordinary lives of ordinary people – we are running an extraordinary competition for you!
One lucky winner will receive a Manhattan cocktail for them and a friend and a free programme on a night of their choice (23rd – 26th Sept).
All you have to do is head to our Facebook page and tell us something extraordinary or exciting you’ve done this year in the comments section, buy a ticket and like our Facebook page (if you haven’t already)! If you’re feeling super kind, you might even share this post.
Simple as that!
The small print:
1) The competition will close on Monday 21st September 2015 at 7pm
2) The winners may choose to attend any performance of Ordinary Days from 23rd – 26th September 2015
3) The prize is 2 x Manhattan cocktails in the interval and one programme. Drinks available in the bar after the show. (Manhattans only available for over 18’s. Proof of age may be requested by the bar staff. Replacement soft drinks available upon request.)
4) The prize can’t be exchanged for anything else and have no cash value
5) Selection of the winner will be totally at random
6) No data about you or your friends will be taken from Facebook
7) The winner will be announced on Monday evening in a Facebook update and will be contacted soon after
8) If you have any more questions email us – firstname.lastname@example.org